Centre of Excellence for Advanced Communication Technologies (CEACT)
Centre of Excellence is a facility with necessary infrastructure to enhance the skills of the students. CEACT provides ample opportunity for the students and staff to comprehend the latest industry practice and upgrade their knowledge through industry relevant projects.
- To create platform for the students in to acquire knowledge in their core competencies.
- To design and simulate different types of Antennas for Industrial applications.
- Workshops, Value added course and Faculty Training Programs are conducted.
An exclusive centre that house ANSYS Academic HF includes
- Ansoft designer
- SI Wave
- Q3D Extractor
- ECAD Translators(Ansoft Links)
- MCAD Translators
Student Project Initiative:
Title of the project: Performance Analysis of Microstrip Patch Antenna for Mobile Communication
Type of Project : Wave Pattern Analysis
Objectives : Characterization of Antenna Parameters.
Guided by : Ms.P.Kokila, AP/ECE
Student Members : Mr.N.Logeshwaran (15EC046),
Journal Publications: International Journal of Intellectual Advancements and Research in Engineering Computations, Volume -7 and Issue – 2.
Objective of the Partnership:
- Centre has designed a comprehensive and flexible portfolio of training programmes for the professional development of staff and students
- Head Quartered at Bangalore, India, Entuple Technologies was founded on 1st January 2010 by professionals with a combined experience of over 80 years in the Electronics Industry. Combined from the words “Enable” and “n-tuple”, Entuple is suggestive of enabling multi-dimensional possibilities and growth for all our stakeholders.
- In the academic sector, Entuple is committed to bridge the growing gap between curriculum and advancements in the industry by providing effective tools, technologies and enablement to the campuses.
Head Office – Bangalore
Entuple Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,# 2730, ‘Trikannika’, 80 Feet Road,
HAL 3rd Stage, Indiranagar,Bangalore – 560 038
Two Days National Level Workshop on “Electromagnetics, Microwave, RF and Antenna Design using ANSYS HFSS tool” conducted by an Industry Expert , Mr.K.Kaviarasu,Senior Engineer,Entuple Technologies, Bangalore.
List of Internal Faculty Members Attended Faculty Training Program
|List of Participants|
Date : January 18 and 19, 2019
Venue : NEC – Conference Hall
Convenors : Dr.C.N.Marimuthu, Ph.D and Dr.S.Kavitha, Ph.D
Co-Ordinators : Dr.P.Sukumar, Ph.D and Mr.G.Rathanasabhapathy
Resource Person : Mr.K.Karthikeyan,
Field Application Engineer –HF,Entuple Technologies Pvt Ltd,
Bangalore – 560038
About the Workshop: This program provides an immersive learning in the area of Electromagnetic, RF, Microwave and Antenna design by using HFSS tool. This simulation software will provide a 3D view of the wave generation and propagation concepts. It adds the insights of antenna characterization. This program will offer the case studies and engaging the hands on training under the supervision of experienced industrial resource person.