- All the faculty members are qualified with Post Graduation in engineering related to Civil
- Enhanced learning through core subjects as well as specialization electives for the programmes of UG & PG.
- Extensive practical project work & designed project work on campus.
- Special skill enhancement add-on courses for Honors’ students.
- Arranging coaching for students on Entrepreneurship.
- After acquiring their Graduation, getting exposure in higher studies, government and central government departments through TNPSC and GATE exams.
- Opportunity in State Government (Thro’ TNPSC) like PWD – Buildings, WRO, Highways, TWAD, TNPCB, TNEB, etc.,
- Opportunity in Central government (Thro’ GATE) like (SAIL, BPCL, IOCL, HPL, BHEL, etc.,) IES (Indian Engineering Services) Southern Railway, CPWD.