Nandha Educational Institutions provide the students an accommodation that will be always a Home away from Home feel and ambiance while staying at Hostel. We provide a safe, clean and comfortable eco-friendly environment in a lush green campus that supports the development of a vibrant Nandha student community. Overall, students can have a pollution-free breath.
BOY’S HOSTEL DETAILS
GIRL’S HOSTEL DETAILS
The Nandha Engineering is alive to the expectations of its students who come here from a wide variety of cultural and geographical zones. It offers them excellent living accommodation within the campus, separately for boys and girls. As most of the students in hostels leave their homes for the first time in their lives, the college is very concerned about making this transition smooth and comfortable.
- The wide range of hostel facilities almost meet the needs of all students.
- Room with attached washroom, bed, chair, table and almirah.
- Accommodation with or without food.
- Separate mess facility in each hostel.
- Hygienic vegetarian meals with variety of cuisines.
- Hot water in winter (on scheduled timings).
- Free internet connectivity through Wi Fi system (for academic purpose).
- Hospital (in campus) with resident doctors and ambulances.
- Counsellors for discussing issues like homesickness, studies etc.,
- 24 hour Security.
- 24 hour Power back up for providing light.
- Laundry (on payment ).
- Facilities of indoor and outdoor games.
- Mess facility is based on dividing system
- Each block / floor in the hostel are placed with a Television set for recreational facility
- We show movies every week end on various genres like world cinema, art films and main stream films
- Each block at the hostels are allowed to hold forums and can discuss common matters
- Strict code of conduct is followed at our hostels
- Maintain separate hostel register for follow-up Students sign while checking-in and checking out
- Parents are communicated through SMS, Phone or via mail about the students conduct, presence, health while stay at the hostel
- Consultant Doctors visit the Hostel to take care of the inmates
- Hostel campus is secured round the clock with dynamic, vigilant, young and energetic securities
- Seperate Common / Discussion Rooms for boys and girls.
- A store is available for purchase of grocery items for students inside the campus
- Laundry facility is available separately for boys and girls
- Continuous water supply with Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant to provide clean and contaminated free water in the Mess
- Availability of water doctor in all the blocks
- Hot Water supplied to all blocks with Solar Water Heater facility
- Round the clock electricity supply with high end generator back-up
- Telephone booth and Hi-Fi internet facilities available for hassle free communication. Coin boxes are also placed inside the hostel campus
- Reading Room with all leading dailies, magazines and periodicals.
- Indoor Games Hall, Sprawling Playfields for students extra curricular activities.
- Study / Silence hour is maintained between 9.30 pm to 6.00 am.
- Hostelers are not allowed to use any sound system during study / silence hours.
- Television sets will be shut down during the study / silence hours.
- During emergency hours students are assisted / helped by Chief Warden / Warden / Resident Tutors and hostel information center.
- Late Night permissions are given based on the request from the students with approval from the Chief Warden / Warden / Tutors and concerned faculties. Late Night permissions include attending Lab and in any departmental activities.
- Students disobedience inside the hostel leads to expulsion.
Living in student accommodation can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Stay at our hostel during the academic period helps the students to forge meaningful friendships and helps to learn how to live independently in a communal environment. There will also be opportunities for personal growth and development as the students start adjusting to a new way of living and experience cultural diversity.
Some of the challenges encountered by the students while living at our hostel help them learn to live with group mates from different backgrounds, handle neighbors of different thinking, and deal with situations they have never encountered before.
We have a team of friendly and helpful Resident Wardens, Resident Advisors, Resident Assistants, and Common Room Canteen Committee members to offer the support and assistance you may need in making this transition a positive one. Our institution’s Principals take additional responsibility as Chief Warden which make the Hostel stay a disciplined and secured in every way.
Hostel rooms are furnished with a single bed, wardrobe cabinet, desk lamp, chairs, and bookshelves with good ventilation and lighting.