The following labs are available in the BME Department:
- Human Physiology Laboratory
- Biomedical Instrumentation-I & II Laboratory
- Sensors and Signal Conditioning Laboratory
- Biosignal Processing Laboratory
Human Physiology Laboratory
Develop the skills necessary to examine and interpret issues related to human physiology from an evidence-based perspective.
Synthesize ideas to make connections between the knowledge of anatomy, physiology and real-world problems involving human health and medicine.
Sensors and Signal Conditioning Laboratory
- To introduce the basics of measurements.
- To elucidate sensors and signal conditioning circuits.
- To introduce different error analysis methods.
- To familiarize with different sensors and transducers. To explain signal conditioning circuits.
Biomedical Instrumentation Laboratory
With widespread use and requirements of medical instruments, this course give knowledge of the principle of operation and design of biomedical instruments. It attempts to render a broad and modern account of biomedical instruments. It gives the introductory idea about human physiology system which is very important with respect to design consideration.
Biosignal Processing Laboratory
- Biomedical signal processing involves acquiring and preprocessing physiological signals and extracting meaningful information to identify patterns and trends within the signals.
- Developing advanced signal processing and estimation methods for analyzing and understanding biomedical signals.
- Providing opportunities for student participation in rigorous research methodology and the dissemination of knowledge